TODAY IS THE FIRST STEP
TOWARD A NEW YOU
The Bikram Yoga method is a series of twenty-six Hatha Yoga postures and two Pranayama breathing techniques designed to provide a challenging, invigorating, rejuvenating and effective yoga experience. During this 60 & 90-minute class, you will work every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint and internal organ in the entire body, giving you an incredible sense of well being.
Hot Pilates is an upbeat, energetic, 45-minute mat class that sculpts and tones your entire body, strengthens your core, and improves your cardiovascular system. Whether you choose it as a stand-alone workout or a complement to your regular yoga practice, you’ll love it!
Let us help you experience the many benefits of Bikram Yoga and Hot Pilates.
During your 30 day trial membership, come as often as you can to any Bikram Yoga or Hot Pilates classes.
Arrive 15 minutes early to class the first day so the instructor can give you guidance and help you find the right place in the yoga room.
READ PREPARING FOR CLASS & GIVE US 5 CHALLENGE BELOW.
- 45 minute mat class.
- Upbeat and energetic! Enjoy choreographed music and strong energy.
- Sculpts and tones your entire body, strengthens your core, and improves your cardiovascular system.
- We offer 60, 75 & 90 minute Bikram Yoga classes. This includes warm up, 26 postures, cool down and final savasana.
- There are 26 postures in the Bikram Yoga method. 13 in the standing series and 13 in the floor series.
Our room is heated at 105 degrees and 40% humidity.
PREPARING FOR CLASS
Bikram Yoga & Hot Pilates offers a multitude of health benefits, but you’ve got to come prepared to enjoy the full experience. To get the most out of your yoga class, please follow these guidelines.
- Bring to class: a water bottle, a large towel, and your yoga mat. Yoga mat and towel rentals available, $2.50 each.
- Wear lightweight, form-fitting clothes. Women typically wear shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top and men usually wear shorts and a tank top or go shirtless.
- No personal belongings are allowed in the studio. Please leave car keys, cell phones, etc., in the secured lockers in the changing room.
- Drink plenty of water, including an extra liter on the day of class.
- Avoid eating heavy foods in the two hours prior to your class. It is best to come on an empty stomach.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to class the first day so the instructor can give you guidance and help you find the right place in the yoga room.
- Class begins on time; in order to respect the meditation of the other students, no late arrivals will be admitted.
- Be prepared to sweat a lot and have LOTS OF FUN!
GIVE US 5 CHALLENGE
During your trial membership, give us 5 classes to detox, reduces stress, increase coordination, balance, and circulation. Create a real mindbody connection and so much more.
At the end of your five classes, we’ll give you a special Bikram Yoga mug and you qualify to receive your 5th month of unlimited Bikram Yoga and Hot Pilates for only $5! (Normal membership pricing reapplies after 5th month—six months minimum commitment. Must reserve before intro offer expires).
Our instructors are eager to answer your questions and guide you in your Bikram Yoga journey.